SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Mane Attraction: Top Hair Accessory Picks for Summer


       
All the top hair accessories you need right now for 2019 summer!

The hair accessory game this summer is BEYOND!  And while I've always been the girl to stick to the basic accessories in hopes my wardrobe steals the show, I could NOT resist this season's lineup of barrettes, bandanas and headbands.  And, admittedly, I quickly realized how adding such a simple accessory can elevate a look. 


After receiving some questions about the hair clips and scarves I have been wearing as of late, I took some time today to pull my absolute favorites, from bold, poppy patterned scrunchies to bedazzled bobby pins and barrettes.  I hope these picks inspire you to spice up your looks with a few hair accessories of your own!  Shopping my top picks is simple.  Just click the image and voila!   

xx
-S  

Post a Comment