SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Wild Thang: Take On The Season's Most Popular Prints


Leopard Denim Jacket | Leopard Skirt | Bandeau Bra | Boots (Topshop, sold out)

It's a jungle out there...literally this Spring and needless to say, I'm OBSESSED.  The emphasis this season on animal-inspired prints and patterns is endless and arguably one of the easiest trends to pull off at the moment.  While this jacket + skirt combo from Uncoded Era is a perfect way to get a little wild without going overboard, the trend truly does have "a little something for everyone," from traditional leopard prints to bold neon snakeskins.  I have been entranced with pulling some of my favorite styles as of late and playing with ways to mix and match prints, pieces, and silhouettes.  I love the idea of mixing different animal prints for a bolder look, or adding statement printed accessories to instantly amp a look.  Are any of you loving some of these fav finds as much as I am?  Tell me your top pick or what you'll be shopping below in the comments!  



To shop, simply click on the photo...and voila!  I've got you instant VIP access to my top picks!  

Post a Comment