SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Date Night Details: 4 Outfit Ideas with Uncoded Era's Champagne & Caviar Dream's Dress


Ue and the City talks about her fav picks for a perfect date night look.


Silk Dress | Floral Over the Knee Boots: Shoe Dazzle | Fringe Earrings | Pearl Necklace

If you follow along with my Instagram (@ueandthecity), you are more than familiar with my love of "date night."  Each Wednesday, Josh and I dedicate the evening to each other, taking turns planning an outing for the two of us.  It has become a key part of our relationship and a tradition that I look forward to each and every week, no matter how crazy our schedules.  With weekly dates being a regular occurrence, I really enjoy changing up my look each time.  This silk dress from Uncoded Era is perfectly festive and chic for a night on the town.  Its champagne shade is ultra-versatile and I love the idea of being able to pair it with anything from these trendy over the knee boots from Shoe Dazzle to a sparkly pair of ankle boots and even classic pumps.  Being petite, I love a dress that defines the waist and the asymmetrical hem gives the illusion of longer legs (always a bonus for my 4' 11" frame).  


I put together a few outfit ideas for every date night occasion using this dress.  Hope you find something that fits your style!  And, comment on my Instagram post to let me know if you are inspired to choose any of these styles for your next date night!   

SOPHISTICATED CHIC

   

A LITTLE EDGE

      

FLARE FOR DRAMATICS

     

- xx
S











Post a Comment