SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Travel Outfit: VA Bound

UE and the City wearing Uncoded Era's Seeing Stars Jumpsuit while Virginia bound to visit family for the weekend.

Outfit Details: Jumpsuit (XS) | Denim Jacket (XS) | Sneakers | Raybans

Currently in the car making my way to Virginia, the place of my birth, for a weekend of time with family and thought I'd take a minute to share the absolute perfect travel outfit that is not only ultra comfy but looks oh so cute.  Sneakers are always my go-to for travel to make running through airports or driving long distances tolerable and I adore a good pair of Jordans.  This particular pair of AJ 1 Highs features a fur panel that I LOVE and rose gold checks.  This star print jumpsuit from Uncoded Era is super soft and its relaxed silhouette makes it perfect for travel.  The v-neckline and pockets make this jumpsuit feel high-end while the allover star print gives it a fun/flirty feel!







Hope you all have a fabulously fun weekend.  I'm off to spend some much needed time with my grandmother (special interview with this special lady coming soon).  

xx
- S     

Post a Comment