SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lovey-Dovey Lip Shades Perfect for Valentines

Mirabella Matte Lip Gloss in Bombshell, Lovey-Dovey Lip Shades Perfect for Valentines Day, UEandtheCity

I have a serious obsession with a bold lip and with Valentines Day right around the corner, I feel like there is no better time to share my all-time favorite lip shades that I wear the majority of the time.  These poppy pout colors are perfect for V-day...and the days that follow. 



I might be a bit partial, but Mirabella Beauty is my go-to for all things lip products.  Working on the creative team and having a hand in the formulation process of each shade and lip product, I am so thrilled to share why I am such a huge fan and what makes each of these lip products/shades so unique (and beautiful).  Aside from the product selection and color range, Mirabella aims to create rich pigments and beautiful cosmetics without the use of harsh ingredients and parabens.  

MY TOP 3 VALENTINES LIP PICKS:


The best, and I repeat BEST, long wear lip shade...in a stunning deep red.  I get so many compliments on this matte gloss every time I wear it.  And, what better time than Valentines Day to break out a bold red pout.  This matte gloss does not smudge or budge, even after dinner and a few cocktails.  When formulating the matte glosses for Mirabella, it was incredibly important to us to create a formula that did not dry the lips out or feel damaging but instead felt velvety on the lips.  Additionally, I love that this lip shade does not require a liner to prevent feathering or fading.   



While I often tread on the bolder, more edgy side, I adore a classic lip.  I am forever rotating between Mirabella's Rosy Rouge and Barely Beige Sealed with a Kiss Lipsticks, but for Valentines Day, in particular, I'm all for a touch of pink(ish).  This deep rose-hued lipstick has a satin finish and ultra-moisturizing feel on the lips that I tend to welcome this time of year.  To create a full voluminous (Kylie Jenner-esque) look, I like to line my lips with the Lip Definer in Flirty before applying my lipstick. 


Velvet Lip Pencil in Vice

A lower key, incredibly versatile lip shade that is as perfect for everyday wear as it is for V-day, the Velvet Lip Pencil in Vice is a beautiful pop of deep pink/fuschia that feels lightweight on the lips and can be layered to achieve a heavier pigmentation or blended out on the lips to wear more like a colored lip balm.  Ultra-hydrating ingredients feel nourishing on the lips and the satin finish is perfection!  


Happy (almost) Valentines Day lady loves!  What is your favorite lip shade?  I always love discovering new products and colors!  

xx
- S




Post a Comment